Guess that cars interior!

  • Thread starter Thread starter pimp racer
  • 1,426 comments
  • 39,836 views
It's an old Jaguar XK8, is it?
 
No.

#2 hint: this car was worth $841,500!
 
Aston Zagato?

EDIT: But the interior is almost identical to the DB7 Vantage Volante.
 
Originally posted by chaser_fan
Aston Zagato?

EDIT: But the interior is almost identical to the DB7 Vantage Volante.

Yes I know it is. I said that in the first hint. That's why I chose it to confuse you guys.:sly:
 
OK, I have to go out, but ponder on this one for a while...
 
You're right! It isn't.
 
The orange gauges tell me its a Nissan (?).....
....model I have no idea.

EDIT: is it a japanese stagea?
 
The orange gauges deceive you, young Jedi. A Nissan it is not. Although, barking up the right tree you are.
 
Is that the Honda Oddesy Concept Version?
 
It's gotta be the Infiniti G35, I don't see what else it could be.
 
Bleh, Its not a G35 at all. The shifter is all wrong, and the steering wheel has no buttons.
Now I'm thinking more like a Holden or an Australian Ford.
 
Australian Ford?:confused:
 
Originally posted by skip0110
Bleh, Its not a G35 at all. The shifter is all wrong, and the steering wheel has no buttons.
Now I'm thinking more like a Holden or an Australian Ford.

Maybe it's the Concept Version of the G35, skip. The steering wheel's shape is exaclty the same you have to admit that!
 
OK, so the general consensus is that it's Japanese. You're correct. It's not a Nissan/Infiniti, that was confirmed on the last page. If by small car you mean Kei car, then it's not. If you mean small by American standards then it is small, but by European and Asian standards it's an average sized 5-door car. It isn't a concept either. It's a production car.

Keep guessing...
 
Those climate controls make me think Lexus.
 
Originally posted by chaser_fan
OK, so the general consensus is that it's Japanese. You're correct. It's not a Nissan/Infiniti, that was confirmed on the last page. If by small car you mean Kei car, then it's not. If you mean small by American standards then it is small, but by European and Asian standards it's an average sized 5-door car. It isn't a concept either. It's a production car.

Keep guessing...

No, you said it wasn't a Nissan. You did not say Infiniti.
 
Originally posted by SS2
No, you said it wasn't a Nissan. You did not say Infiniti.

Well, Infinitis are re-badged Nissans so that's what I was getting at. Sorry for any misunderstanding.
 
Originally posted by SS2
Those climate controls make me think Lexus.

You're very warm. You have the right make, as in an Infiniti is a Nissan.
 
IS300 SportCross?

EDIT: That's a five-door i think.
 
Back