Guess that cars interior!

  • Thread starter Thread starter pimp racer
  • 1,426 comments
  • 39,846 views
300zx?

i'm soooo sure i'm right.....
 
it is 2 door, but no its not a SE-R, 200sx or a bluebird.

come on, you guys have named nearly every nissan but the right one
 
Originally posted by skip0110
300zx?

i'm soooo sure i'm right.....


Bingo, youve got it

the Z31 300zx
 
ok i'll se what i can get for a pic...
 
Originally posted by skip0110
what? not a 300zx?


look at the times of our post i was typing when you said 300zx
 
ok...i blacked out the logo on the steering wheel....ill post the regular pic for a hint if it's needed.
boring_filename.jpg
 
looks like a Bimmer 3 series from the mid eighties - Acutally earlier then that. . . Early eightes
 
nope but it is from the 80's
(yeah that narrows it down a lot :rolleyes: )

EDIT: another hint, designed by an american make but built in germany.
 
Shelby GLHS?
 
nope. although it was a turbo, but rwd.
 
A ford of some sort?
 
It's definately a ford. Sierra Cosworth judging from the extra meters otherwise mabye a Scorpio.
 
Originally posted by GTJugend
It's definately a ford. Sierra Cosworth judging from the extra meters otherwise mabye a Scorpio.
You got it! Technically it is the dash of a US-spec Merkur XR4Ti (has a different engine than the Sierra Cosworth) but sicnce other than that they look exactly the same, I'm giving it to you, GT Jugend.
 
A little dull interior.. The model is buyable as new today.
 
an opel astra, then? XD
 
not now man, I'll be online till tonite, and I dont have any image-touching programs here to delete emblems, but tonight I will post something. in the meanwhile, do the honors (:

Cano
 
Ok, we'll wait. I believe it's no big deal since this game is running pretty slow so far. :)
 
If I may . . .
 

Attachments

  • 67gto2interior.jpg
    67gto2interior.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 163
^ how could you. . . Automatic. . . What a crying shame
 
You may if you ask me. I'm not that much into 70's American cars but I guess it's a mopar car.
 
something GM from the 60's. and big. *racks brain* chevelle, maybe?
 
Back