Guess that cars interior!

  • Thread starter Thread starter pimp racer
  • 1,426 comments
  • 39,846 views
Either Neon or Gil. . . . I wanna say a Plymouth. . .
 
Not Mopar. It is GM, but not a Chevy. And the 60's is correct, too.
 
*smacks forehead* not a GM
 
65
 
my first ride in a convertible... :D
 

Attachments

  • guesme.jpg
    guesme.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 189
dodge dart. 85% sure.
 
I'll take a guess at the year. Is it a '70?

Here's the next one:
 

Attachments

  • bmer.jpg
    bmer.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 169
BMW 5 Series? Ispy Idrive.
 
This one, but i have to go to class, so if you want to go on without me thats fine.
 

Attachments

  • boring_filename.jpg
    boring_filename.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 153
Originally posted by Cano
not now man, I'll be online till tonite, and I dont have any image-touching programs here to delete emblems, but tonight I will post something. in the meanwhile, do the honors (:

Cano
Cover it up with Paint.
 
nope, not a mustang. or a buick. its an economy car.
 
nope. not even a honda. look at the dash--it has a electronic speedo/tach, you dont see that on to many cars currently for sle in the us. also it's by a make that is more commonly associated with motorcycles than cars (at least to me). that's a lot of hints, i think it should be easy now.
 
yup you got it. your go.
 
There it is... should be easy :)
 

Attachments

  • classic.jpg
    classic.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 145
Back