Guess that cars interior!

  • Thread starter Thread starter pimp racer
  • 1,426 comments
  • 39,846 views
Im gonna sound like an idiot for this, but oh well, Shelby Cobra...
 
a bit closer but no... Hint: something is missing in that picture...
 
Lotus 7? Caterham super 7?
 
nada... , but it's a well known german classic :D
 
going to bed anyway... I'll enlarge the picture a bit tomorrow morning.
 
some early merc?
 
Heh, now I want to say beetle. You got us stumped with this one dude.
 
another hint? :)
 

Attachments

  • easier.jpg
    easier.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 146
another classic :D
 

Attachments

  • classic.jpg
    classic.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 135
Originally posted by jpmontoya
another hint? :)

i said a early merc and you didnt answer me!!!

if you had answered me i would have got it!!
 
Originally posted by VIPERGTSR01
i said a early merc and you didnt answer me!!!

if you had answered me i would have got it!!

sorry... :O but at the time I answered, saying yes would have been the same as giving it to somebody else...
 
Back