Guess that cars interior!

  • Thread starter Thread starter pimp racer
  • 1,426 comments
  • 39,836 views
Lexus is the right make as Chaser_Fan said. So think Lexus.
 
Toyota (Corolla) Fielder?
 
F. Zamataki is spot on. It is some sort of JDM Toyota. But which one?
 
Originally posted by chaser_fan
F. Zamataki is spot on. It is some sort of JDM Toyota. But which one?

Ugh! Your confusing me first you say that Lexus is the right make and then you say it's a JDM Toyota!!!
 
Originally posted by SS2
Ugh! Your confusing me first you say that Lexus is the right make and then you say it's a JDM Toyota!!!

Doh! You disappoint me, SS2. You said it was a Lexus and I said:

"You have the right make, as in an Infiniti is a Nissan."

Meaning, a Lexus is a Toyota. As you know, there are no Lexus' in Japan. Lexus is Toyota's luxury division name for their high end cars in the European and US market.

So, let me stop beating around the bush. It is a Toyota.

EDIT: No, it's not a Soarer.
 
Thank You!:lol:

Hmmmm, now i'll get down to business.
 
One more hint question. Is this Toyota available in the U.S. or exclusively for Japan?
 
It's not an Altezza. I am pretty sure that this model is exclusive to Japan. I've seen quite a few here in Hong Kong, but they are definately not imported through Toyota. I think that they have recently ceased production too. Although, don't quote me. I'm not 100% sure.
 
Well that's not fair, hell of I know what cars are made for Toyota in Japan.:grumpy: I guess I will be passing this one.
 
Well, now's the chance to broaden your horizons, SS2! It's a Japan only Toyota, it's got five doors, it has recently ceased production (probably). There are a good amount of clues there already.

If you keep trying you will get it. I promise.

Ooh! Do you need a bigger hint than that?
 
No I don't need a bigger hint.

smartass...:p
 
I just don't have any where to start from. I'm not so big on, as I said, Japanese exclusive Toyotas. Because I don't know what they are especially if i've never seen it and now it's ceased(possibly).
 
Ooh! Put your handbag away SS2! Joking aside, sorry if that sounded patronising before. It wasn't supposed to....much. But take a look at that last post I made. Especially the encouraging sentence.

Hey, your're the only one guessing this interior, SS2. Looks like it's me VS you, eh!
 
Oh, yeah! So it looks like it will be you vs WAREAGLE to decides who goes next.
 
Are you going to say yay or nay to his guess? He did guess Toyota 2 Box, I believe.
 
If it was it'd have been right already and you'd lose.:p
 
I think 2-box is a genre (Bb, rather than a model. Correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway, no it's not a 2-box design.

SW20 MR-2 it isn't.
 
If you guess all of the Toyotas, eventually you will get it right.:p
 
I have nothing to say but...

smartass...:p
 
OK guys. I'm going to throw you a T-rex sized bone here. Look at the italic words in my previous few posts.
 
That was a hard one. The Toyota WILL Vs.
 
Hard? Pah! Shame on the lot of you ;)

You're up Maccie.
 
OK. This one is easy.
 
Back