Guess that cars interior!

  • Thread starter Thread starter pimp racer
  • 1,426 comments
  • 39,836 views
is any of that interior original? it looks like a completely custom interior. i mean... how are we supposed to even have a clue if the whole interior has never been produced? it could be anything
 
Originally posted by WAREAGLE
is any of that interior original? it looks like a completely custom interior. i mean... how are we supposed to even have a clue if the whole interior has never been produced? it could be anything

Exactly what I was thinking.

I'm out, I think it's cheap. Because many different types of cars can have that same custom steering wheel, and usually we see the stock gauges which also give us a clue.
 
maccie, please choose another interior that is stock.
 
3 words! VER TI GO.....jesus...why dont you guys try before complaining about the wheel not being stock....its the complete stock interior of the car....you can use other visual hints that suggest what car it is.

edit: look at where to posting member is from....thats hint enough.
 
Fine I guess we'll wait for maccie. I hope he's not one of those members that come here like once every week.
 
What's the point? If it's right then you win. So if maccie doesn't come here tomorrow someone else will do it.
 
Looks like you're absolutely spot-on, F. Zamataki. Maybe you should put up a pic.
 
Hey chaser_fan! Do you agree if he does not respond to anyone's guesses(basically F.Zamataki's) someone else should go? Preferably F.Zamataki because he seems so sure.
 
ill just go cos i kno for a fact im right heheh...i donno if this is easy or hard...i just discovered this car today, what a beauty!
 

Attachments

  • int4.jpg
    int4.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 55
supra?

EDIT: never mind, i dont think so
 
Originally posted by F.Zamataki
is that the gillet vertigo?

Sorry for the late response. Very good. The car is made in Belgium, where I am from. Your turn now, Zamataki.

EDIT: Oeps, you already posted one;)
 
mitsubishi starion turbo (4G63)

i dont know the exact name of it where you from F.Zamataki

heres a pic of a starion
 

Attachments

  • drivequarter.jpeg
    drivequarter.jpeg
    12.6 KB · Views: 79
Originally posted by SS2
Hey chaser_fan! Do you agree if he does not respond to anyone's guesses(basically F.Zamataki's) someone else should go? Preferably F.Zamataki because he seems so sure.

I agree 100%. Which is why I said what I said. As long as someone can confirm it's correct.
 
MItsubishi Starion eh? Sure looks a lot like my ex girlfriend's Dodge Daytona Turbo Z. And yes, I do know why, just making an observation.
 
ok here try this
 

Attachments

  • interior1.jpeg
    interior1.jpeg
    45.2 KB · Views: 59
Originally posted by F.Zamataki
either a nissan cefiro

Damn!!!, your go again
 
Back