Guess that cars interior!

  • Thread starter Thread starter pimp racer
  • 1,426 comments
  • 39,836 views
the attachment just disappeared. :grumpy:

Here it is again:
 

Attachments

  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 30
A european supercar with an audi V8... should be easy now.
 
Yay lets get this game going again!
 
hmm.... British?
 
Jag of some sort?

If not, then a Bentley?
 
Nope, its not a TVR, and its not an MGB (or any MG for that matter).
 
An old Lotus Esprit?
 
Ok, I think its clue time.
 
The yellow in the middle of the steering wheel says some sort of Lotus to me.
 
No, its not any sort of Lotus. Right, give me a while and I'll try and come up with some clues that won't totally give it away.
 
OK then, the first clues are that it is a current UK model, albeit produced in very small numbers. It costs between £140,000 and £150,000, depending on the spec you choose, and is only available as a 2-door body, but is definately described as a luxury car, with 4 seats.

And, in case it helps, here is a picture from the opposite side of the car:

40f2f4f96de26.jpg


Not exactly the nicest looking dashboard, especially for that sort of money.

And as I'm feeling generous, this is what the back seats look like:

40f2f5bbde3e6.jpg
 
Integra Type R
Mercedes G-Wagon?

Well, that is a German SUV, so I dont think it fits the description of a 2-door Britsh car. lol

Um......is it a well known builder or a very rare one? Could you give us the first letter?
 
spawn9999999
Well, that is a German SUV, so I dont think it fits the description of a 2-door Britsh car. lol

Um......is it a well known builder or a very rare one? Could you give us the first letter?


Doh. :ouch:


Is it a Rolls Royce?
 
No, its not a Rolls Royce. As I said in the last post, it is produced in very small numbers, but it is a large enough company that it appears in the 'New Car Prices' section in the back of the UK 'Auto Express' magazine every week. And it is a car, not a 4x4.
 
We have been through most of the Brittish car manufacturers that I can think of. I'm stumped.

*edit* apart from Bentley
 
Back