Guess that cars interior!

  • Thread starter Thread starter pimp racer
  • 1,426 comments
  • 39,836 views
Party for GT4
Bristol perhaps? Note: If I'm right, I can't post a new one. Sorry!

Yes! At last, someone got it right. Its the interior of the Bristol Blenheim 3.

OK, so if you aren't going to post the next one, who gets to post the next interior?
 
Have a go at this (sorry if its been done already - i haven't looked at all 43 pages!)
 
Ferrari Mondial?
 
Ferrari, Maserati? - nope!


...the clue is in the steering wheel
 
The steering wheel makes it look American to me. and the emblem in the wheel is unreadable......
 
jpmontoya
Opel? ....

Well.. its is an Opel wheel, but not a car made by Opel.
 
TheCracker
Well.. its is an Opel wheel, but not a car made by Opel.

I pressume it isn't a Vauxhall either then, especially given that its left-hand drive. Is it made by any of the General Motors companies.
 
Its not a Vauxhall - or any GM product for that matter.
 
come on guys... its not that hard!
 
It obviously is! Clue?
 
Nearly all the cars posted here and in 'guess that car' are britsh and Im not good with britsh cars :(
 
OK - clues

Its not British

It is European

Its based (loosely) on a make of car already mentioned

It uses a lot of the 'doner' cars interior bits and bobs

And it ain't sweet
 
Bitter Diplomat CD :D

That was hard!

bittercd.JPG
 
Uhm... yes, that is my final answer.

Do you confirm TheCracker? If not I'll post a new one soon.
 
jpmontoya
Uhm... yes, that is my final answer.

Do you confirm TheCracker? If not I'll post a new one soon.
I guess we should make a new rule if the person who posts the pictures does not answer within 1-2 days then whoever wants to post can post.
Tell me good idea or bad idea?
 
pimp racer
I guess we should make a new rule if the person who posts the pictures does not answer within 1-2 days then whoever wants to post can post.
Tell me good idea or bad idea?
Yep, 2 days sounds fair.

You can post the next one if you want to.
 
Yep agreed
 
Ok, here is the next one:
 

Attachments

  • qwerty.jpg
    qwerty.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 29
I dunno, it looks like it has more of an Aston Martin feel to it.
 
Itailan per-chance?

(the rest of you may be forgetting that, if it was Brittish, it would be right-hand drive)
 
Ferrari and Lambo would definatley have logos on the steering wheel, or there abouts.

Maserati?
 
Back