Guess that cars interior!

  • Thread starter Thread starter pimp racer
  • 1,426 comments
  • 39,827 views
Now that i think of it that steering wheel does look Ferrari.
 
Do you see the post above that, or are you ignoring me for some reason. If you are then you don't deserve to know! ;)
 
No Maserati. There was some logos in that picture not long ago... :) but it isn't Ferrari or Lambo.

SS2 - Yes it's Italian, so yes it isn't british.
 
pimp racer
I guess we should make a new rule if the person who posts the pictures does not answer within 1-2 days then whoever wants to post can post.
Tell me good idea or bad idea?

OK so this rule is now in action I will edit my first post and put it up there.
 
Ok I will go just to keep this game alive.
THis is going to be REALLY easy so you have to name the model and trim.
EX. FX, TL, CL, and so on.

photo_01_large.jpg
 
Looks like a Accord EX or Acura CL...

*bump*;)
 
This shouldn't be to hard.;)
 

Attachments

  • maserati_spyder3200GT_inter.jpg
    maserati_spyder3200GT_inter.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 25
That would be a Maserati 3200GT


Mine was a Bizzarrini 5300 :(
 
SS2
Damn you.:grumpy:

jpmontoya is up...
:sly::D

You can post another one if you want, or I'll post one one in about an hour, I have to go.
 
There you go:
 

Attachments

  • qwerty.jpg
    qwerty.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 25
Well lookie here, we got a modified pic.
 
Back