Slicks TSI AWD Premium Messages 3,603 Jun 17, 2005 #1,383 Audi Quattro? It looks like it has advanced electronics (for the time), which Audi was known for.
Slicks TSI AWD Premium Messages 3,603 Jun 17, 2005 #1,385 Is it european? Lancia Delta? If not, I need a clue!
Carl. Messages 2,767 Jun 17, 2005 #1,386 It's European, but so far you didn't get the country right. (should be easier now )
Slicks TSI AWD Premium Messages 3,603 Jun 17, 2005 #1,387 I just realised that this is probably a convertible, isn't it? Chances are, it's British, since not Italian or German. TVR V8S?
I just realised that this is probably a convertible, isn't it? Chances are, it's British, since not Italian or German. TVR V8S?
Slicks TSI AWD Premium Messages 3,603 Jun 18, 2005 #1,389 I need some help! I don't know much about 80's European cars.
Slicks TSI AWD Premium Messages 3,603 Jun 19, 2005 #1,391 It's French, isn't it? Only the French could make that ugly of a dashboard.
Quick_Nick Messages 510 Jun 19, 2005 #1,393 I couldn't recognize this interior the first time I saw it. So far I know it can't be Japanese, British, Italian, or German. It's most likely a French or American car.
I couldn't recognize this interior the first time I saw it. So far I know it can't be Japanese, British, Italian, or German. It's most likely a French or American car.
Slicks TSI AWD Premium Messages 3,603 Jun 22, 2005 #1,396 Venturi of some sort?? I really have no clue what I'm talking about.
Slicks TSI AWD Premium Messages 3,603 Jun 26, 2005 #1,409 Cool, I got it! That really was a shot in the dark.. I thought it had a different interior than that. I'll post one up in a few minutes.
Cool, I got it! That really was a shot in the dark.. I thought it had a different interior than that. I'll post one up in a few minutes.
Slicks TSI AWD Premium Messages 3,603 Jun 26, 2005 #1,410 OK, a bit longer than a few minutes. Oh well. 2 logos have been edited out.