Guess that cars interior!

  • Thread starter Thread starter pimp racer
  • 1,426 comments
  • 39,819 views
A 30's Mercedes Benz? Or Bugatti?
 
Umm... lemme think.

Delahaye of some sort?
 
yes

There aren’t very many Delahayes so it should be really easy to guess it now.
 
Is it a 1946 Delahaye T135 MS Chapron Cabriolet?

There may not be alot of Delahayes, but is hard to find good info. on them.
 
That's totally correct, your turn. Try to find an unedited picture of a rare car BTW.
 
The only editing I do is to remove logos. The last one I posted wasn't rare because I simply didn't have time to find a decent pic.
I'll put the next one up after school today.
 
Unedited.
boweiseorivjoweaifj2fs.jpg
 
Bentley? Bugatti? **** of I know.
 
Hmm,it seems American.
I'm going to go with Chrysler,not sure wich model.
 
Well that symbol looked like a B to me.
 
Nothing listed above. I wouldn't call this car high-end.
 
It's a Bricklin SV1. Sorry I took so long. I completely forgot about this topic.
 
I forgott about this topic a cople months ago because this is a hard quiz lol :D.
 
Damn, Nick. Every time you get it on a 1st try.
Your go.

(And don't post anything too obscure).
 
I'm just taking a stab in the dark here... But I think it is european, imported to US. Mabye Japanese. Early 80's ish.
Either an old Celica from late 70's/early 80's
Or a Ford Escort, late 70's.
 
Uhh.. Mustang II? That lasted a couple years into the 80's, didn't it?
 
I gotta get some sleep.
AHA!!! It's an Omni, or an offspring of an Omni.
 
Back