Guess that cars interior!

  • Thread starter Thread starter pimp racer
  • 1,426 comments
  • 39,819 views
Dodge OMNI GHL ( Goes like hell ! ) The little turbo 4 that could !!!
 
ok people this a easy one


2124_2mg.jpg
 
90s Jaguar of some sort?
 
Toyota 2000GT?
 
Wait a second. Jpmontoya got it right. So he goes up not you. Unless he told you otherwise.
 
Wait a second. Jpmontoya got it right. So he goes up not you. Unless he told you otherwise.

Well, you can go for that one since I might not be there for a while.
 
Hey, Nissandrifer. Quit going out of turn. In case the 1349 posts before yours didn't clue you in, we go in turn. You've got to answer a question right to post a new one.


To Quick_Nick's question, Is it a Dodge Charger, mid-80's?
 
Slicks
Hey, Nissandrifer. Quit going out of turn. In case the 1349 posts before yours didn't clue you in, we go in turn. You've got to answer a question right to post a new one.


To Quick_Nick's question, Is it a Dodge Charger, mid-80's?
Exactly. You can't say MR2, and then go.

You must wait for Quick_Nick to confirm if you are right or not.
 
He isn't right, guaranteed. Quick_Nick said that "It's based on the Dodge Omni. You are very close". The last I heard an MR2 was not even remotely close to an Omni.
And had he taken the time to read even a couple posts before he rudely barged in, he would have known that he was wrong.
 
O am sorry,i didnt know this was by random pics that you can guess from random people,my bad :)
 
QuickNick hasn't forgotten about us. I'm sure he will be here soon(ish).

I'm pretty sure it isn't an Omni, but something based off an Omni.
 
I guess Plymouth Horizon isn't right (MC's guess)
 
Oh god. I know this. There's one at my school but I forget the name.
 
DODGE RAMPAGE!!!!!!
Finally found the name of the thing.
(Or the Plymouth Scamp. They only differ in the badging)
 
Sorry about the long response time. I've been busy.

1 logo edited out.

dontguess4oh.jpg
 
It's a CS, correct.
*Kicks self for posting such an easy one*
Your go.
 
That car screams 'Japanese' to me. I know nothing about japanese cars, old ones in particular. But, I'm going to guess that is an old, old Silvia?

What's with the handbrake?? That would be completely useless on that side! I can imagine on a hill start... 1 hand on shifter, 1 hand on Ebrake, and steering with the knees. (kidding, of course).
 
Had the same idea when I saw that :p


For the car, you're cold though.
 
Back