Guess that cars interior!

  • Thread starter Thread starter pimp racer
  • 1,426 comments
  • 39,846 views
Spiced up... :D
 

Attachments

  • grandmarice.jpg
    grandmarice.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 150
Lovely seats. *lol* I know the make but I don't know the model, damn. *goes on searching*

OR maybe, I even don't know the make and look for the wrong car, the whole time. *lol*
 
Ejector seats.
 
wait until you see the whole car... :p any guesses?
 
It reminds me of the Volvo 440 because of the seats and everything, but... oooh, don't know. A hint, maybe?
 
it's from uncle Sam... and designed for uncles... ;)
 
Aero?
 
I don't have a single da*n clue... *lol* Even knowing that it is Uncle Sam's and built for uncles doesn't help me at all.
 
Wie alt bißt du?
 
I'll make it easy... think about the ugliest buick made in the nineties... ;)
 
AAAAAH, PARK AVENUE!! Damn your bloody photo!

After your first hint I already looked like ten times on any buicks I could find on the net and neither one had the same steering wheel and I was like 'This steering wheel on his photo is so ****in ugly, it has to be stock!'. *rofl*

Gooosh, modified interiors are so freakin' hard to recognize! XD
 
Originally posted by eightfivezero
AAAAAH, PARK AVENUE!! Damn your bloody photo!

After your first hint I already looked like ten times on any buicks I could find on the net and neither one had the same steering wheel and I was like 'This steering wheel on his photo is so ****in ugly, it has to be stock!'. *rofl*

Gooosh, modified interiors are so freakin' hard to recognize! XD

no... a Park Avenue is a beauty compared to this one :D
 
So, what in the freakin' hell is it? XDDDD

Nah, honestly I'm out of this one. Can someone please post the right answer and releasing me from my pains? *rofl*
 
Originally posted by shaggie
buick skylark...

Bingo!! it wasn't the one you posted (before edit) but this one: The owner is so proud: :D

ewww

your go!
 
Oh my god, I think, I will blackmail his sorry ass. *rofl* Nah, I'm kiddin', but this gots to be the worst Buick EVER!. *lol*
 
damn, the real one looked even more like crap :D

found this one, not that hard to figure out i think...
 

Attachments

  • interior.jpg
    interior.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 189
More likely an old Mazda MX6. At least it's similar to the one my dad once had. *lol*
 
The 626 and MX-6 basically shared an interior from 1988 to 1992, which is probably what's depicted here, though with the rounded dash it looks a bit newer. The 626 and MX-6 further shared an interior from 1993 to 1997, but that's not this one, and this certainly isn't from a Protege or MX-3.
 
Although M5Power's post worried me a bit, I think the MX6 had a different steeringwheel and different doors. Anyways, shaggie gave it to me, so I'll go on with this one:
 

Attachments

  • blablubbblabla.jpg
    blablubbblabla.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 155
def an audi or vw group product...only they do the nav screen in the instument cluster
 
Back