Guess That Headlight/Taillight

  • Thread starter Thread starter =V8 Power=
  • 1,635 comments
  • 55,583 views
Maserati Shamal?



I am 99% sure it is the 1989-1996 Maserati Shamal, so

lamborghinigallardosekp8.jpg
 
I'm gurssing Honda Logo '99...or '98...or somethin'....
 
To slow.

sclaaf4.jpg
 
That would be correct 👍

Your go.
 
sorry i was slow i tend to sleep then as its 4 o'clock in the morning here.
(plus i had to wait a day to get the awnser)​
 
I get dibs on next go

EDIT:


Manufacturer should be easy, it's the model I think people will get stuck on
 
Mercedes Benz C320 Hatchback thingy.
 
Mercedes-Benz C230.
I expect it's the lower-spec model, the C230, because I know the AMG, and probably the C320, have HID headlights.
 
I'll go with Brabus C55.
 
Clk?
 
C430?
 
CL500?

Or any CL.
 
It's unquestionably a 2001-present C-class, however of note is the fact that it's decidedly NOT a C-class coupe; they used marginally different lights. It's either a sedan or a wagon.


Now there's a car I'd like to see. Right next to the BMW 350i, Infiniti G45, Lexus IS430, and Audi A4 4.2.
 
Let's just let Sakiale have it, it's a Kleemann C-Class, he was the first to say C-Class, so he gets it, I didn't really care about engine type

 
post one up 👍
 
IS ANYONE GOING TO POST ONE?


if not i will
 
Spyker C8
 
yep, that was easy:)
 
DAMN! i knew that!

and again.....
 
Have fun.
someoldastonifoundongoogleimages.jpg
 
too small:crazy:

Subaru Imprezza?
 
No and No
 
Back