Guess That Headlight/Taillight

  • Thread starter Thread starter =V8 Power=
  • 1,635 comments
  • 55,583 views
Mitsubishi Lancer?
 
No and No

Laguna is closest.
 
Megane?
 
Nope, bigger and more discontinued than the Megane.
 
Bingo.
 
Ahem.

2003-2006 Chevrolet Silverado.

:D
 
hmmm. dont know this one.
 
Huh?

M5Power already got it...
 
i wasnt looking :P
 
is he going to go?
 
if no one posts by tomorrow afternoon, i'll go
 
someone post now
 
I swear, watching post 71-79 is actually less intelligent than watching a dog chase its' tail.
Just post something! It's not hard to do!!
See!!!
MGB_GT_T.jpg
 
MGB GT
.... not completely sure of the year, im not incredibly familiar with these cars.... 69?
 
I'll give it to Deathclown. It is indeed a BGT, and a metal-bumper car at that. Meaning, of course, that it's an earlier car (late 60's, early 70's).

Okay, your go.
 
I ALWAYS POST WHEN SOMEONE JUST GUESSED IT!!!!


grrrrr
 
By the way, the reason I didn't post last time is because I didn't get it - Ev0 Drifter got it before me. I just jokingly added in the years.
 
please post one.
 
Back