Guess That Headlight/Taillight

  • Thread starter Thread starter =V8 Power=
  • 1,635 comments
  • 55,581 views
Maserati MC12.
Since I am 7432594530345% sure of being right...

ohnoez.jpg
 
Nissan Sentra? Man thats generic.
 
Either:
1. Early 90's Corolla, or
2. Chevrolet Sprint sedan, circa early '90's as well.
 
Alright

pizzavan3pu.jpg
 
damn that is a hard one. is it any of these: Alfa, Mazda, nissan/datsun, maserati, chevy??? i found a car with the exact same headight just a different indicator
 
damn that is a hard one. is it any of these: Alfa, Mazda, nissan/datsun, maserati, chevy??? i found a car with the exact same headight just a different indicator

Alfa - No
Mazda - No
Nissan - No
Datsun - No
Maserati - No
Chevrolet - No
 
PHP:
How about a Peugeot?

I assumed thats what Diablomonkey meant, so the answer is still no. :)
 
again is it a Toyota?

You edited the Toyota part into your other post after I replyied to it so thats why I didn't see it.

No it is not a Toyota.
 
Back