Guess That Headlight/Taillight

  • Thread starter Thread starter =V8 Power=
  • 1,635 comments
  • 55,581 views
:grumpy: i thought that one was going to last longer than that, it was an Opel Manta series A.
 
Alright!! Ok, here's the next one, a bit tricky.

And yeah, that is a headlight. :lol:
 

Attachments

  • B.jpg
    B.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 23
Can't be, the light covers go all the way down to the bumper, 'Vette's didn't do that. I'm not sure, but I think it might be the Oldsmobile Toranado, but I'm not sure.
 
1970 Maserati Ghibli
 
Fiat X1/9? Porsche 914? If i'm right I won't post a picture but i'll pass the gauntlett onto Ev0 4 drifter :)
 
Ferrari 250 GT? Heres a hint, don't take the pic from the first page of Google.

I cant find any headlights/taillights, someone else besides NISM0 can go.
 
The filename is oddly specific...

Edit: Dammit Matt!
 
Ok you go......idk what i was doing I was trying it out
 
I honestly didn't look at the filename....:rolleyes:

But now that you mention it...
 
I didn't even think to change the file name.....oh well atleast I'll remeber it from now on
 
Imma go with Mercury Sable.
 
It's a Pontiac Grand Am.
 
Pontiac Grand Prix.
 
Mercedes SL600?
 
Pontiac, tic tac
 
Dodge Viper STR10?
 
Its a Pontiac dude. No way that is a Commodore.

Someone else go, Overclocked hasn't been on in weeks.
 
Back