Guess That Headlight/Taillight

  • Thread starter Thread starter =V8 Power=
  • 1,635 comments
  • 55,581 views
Like i said originally - i'm 99.685% sure it's a 1st gen Manta.

This is a similar crop of another Manta:



*edit* - tree'd myself :dopey:


Can someone else have my go, i'm off home now!
 
headlamp.jpg
 
Ac 289/427?
 
No. Not an AC.
 
Shelby cobra?
 
... or a Shelby. :D
 
Porsche 550?
 
Nope. Nice guess. Not close. :)
 
Dax Tojeiro?
Autocraft Python?

I'm running out :(

Although I've rekindled my love for the Tojeiro!
 
Aston Martin DB1?
 
No and no. Right era.
 
250 Gt?
 
Mercedes 190/300SL?


Someone else can have it if I'm right!


👍
 
No, no and no.

Thought you had it with the Mercedes, didncha? :D
 
West Side Story
 
Wrong city.
 
Ferrari 340 america?
 
Nope.

I have given a cryptic clue. :D
 
Ferrari 250 GT Hull?
 
Like I said, wrong city.
 
Bristol 406?

I hope I'm reading the clue right. :(
 
Not a 406, but right city. :D
 
Four Oh Seven?
 
Do you know what. I'm a dimwit. It's not a Bristol, I've got two of my folders mixed up. It is a British brand, and one from GT4 at that.
 
It's not a 300SL Gullwing???


*edit* - sorry, no, it's not a 300SL GW...
 
Caterham?
 
No. Just to keep things swinging along, I'm considering telling you and then handing the baton over.... couple more guesses?
 
Back