Guess That Headlight/Taillight

  • Thread starter Thread starter =V8 Power=
  • 1,635 comments
  • 55,581 views
Ginetta?
 
Nooope.
 
Westfield of some kind?
 
Nooooo. Brand is in GT4.
 
Jensen yes, Healey no. Getting close now. Bit of research should fix you up... race for it, guys!
 
Jensen FF?

I think Serge has won, Damn i should have posted it earlier instead the caterham (what was i thinking?)
 
It's not an Interceptor or FF

It's a 541! 👍
 
It is indeed a 541R.

Jensen541R.jpg
 
Ive never seen one of those before, it looks a lot like a 300SL:odd:
 
If I can't get one posted in time, Someone else can take it! 👍
 
Citroen C4? If its right someone else take it.
 
I thought that was a Mercedes! I never would have guessed that Citroen could have produced such a car...
 
Next:

acar2rb8.jpg
 
Nope, but gashlycrumb is close.
 
Moggy Minor?

Ooo, ooo, no, it's an A35! (Innit?)
 
Nope
 
Austin Healey Sprite?
 
Nope
 
It's not a Mini, is it?
 
Datsun/Austin Cambridge A50 '56?
Datsun Bluebird 210 '57?
 
Back