Guess that movie thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter rollazn
  • 83 comments
  • 3,330 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
3,760
Messages
rollazn
I just thought of it, and i thought it would be fun. I search and it hasnt been done. Well here it goes, most of you guys know the rule but this is for those who dont. Someone posts a picture of a movie, and you have to guess from which movie it is from! Get it right, and it's your turn to post a part of a movie for everyone to guess!

Here i go...
 
The One?
 
Yes, correct. Its your turn now.
 
umm...hmm...somebody go for me. it's 1am and I have 1500 words to write and research for within the next 24 hours...
 
i'll do it.

donniebr2.jpg
 
thats right, i didnt think it would be guessed that quick.your turn.
 
Star Trek: Nemesis

Try:
 

Attachments

  • inigo.jpg
    inigo.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 135
THE PRINCESS BRIDE?
 
:lol: This movie is so funny!!
 
Elf?
 
How bout this?
 
Swordfish - somebody take my place
 
Originally posted by emad
Swordfish - somebody take my place

I will, this is quite an easy one.
 
Gone In 60 Seconds.
 
Another easy one.
 

Attachments

  • movi1.jpg
    movi1.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 114
i saw it but forgot the name of the movie!!!
 
I could guess the last three but not this one, if only I had joined earlier.
 
Half Baked?
 
you got it
 
How about this one?
 
Your go.
 
Here you go.
 

Attachments

  • movie.jpg
    movie.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 122
Originally posted by Integra Type R
Saving Private Ryan?

Nope, that's Aliens.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back