Guess that movie thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter rollazn
  • 83 comments
  • 3,330 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found it...

Fist of Legend
 
Fist of Legend is by far my favorite Kung Fu movie. :D

try:
 

Attachments

  • mptv1.jpg
    mptv1.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 84
Give this one a try.
 
Deep Blue Sea
 
Yes, Miata. Your turn!
 
give me a few. . . I'll have to post once I am out of work. . .
 
Wow you jump from thread to thread pretty quickly. Forum to Forum i should say.
 
good luck guys : )
 
Apollo 13?!

I dont know :lol:
 
Originally posted by rollazn
Apollo 13?!

I dont know :lol:
good luck. . . I almost made a rookie mistake, well actually I did, but the file name is different : )
actually I did. . . dammit
 
Originally posted by miata13B
good luck. . . I almost made a rookie mistake, well actually I did, but the file name is different : )
actually I did. . . dammit

:lol: Did i get it or not?! I guess to tell you the truth. I dont watch space movies.
 
Originally posted by rollazn
:lol: Did i get it or not?! I guess to tell you the truth. I dont watch space movies.
nope. . . and I left the link there. . . : (
 

Attachments

  • sdfasdf.gif
    sdfasdf.gif
    11.9 KB · Views: 60
:lol: Ill guess again

Um

Apollo 13?! :lol: Im just kidding i have no clue.
 
rocket man
 
Try this
 

Attachments

  • qm.jpg
    qm.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 48
osme james bond movie? dr. no?
 
Originally posted by Event Horizon
osme james bond movie? dr. no?

Nope. It's The Quiet Man.

OK, my turn. But, I don't have a pic. It's a movie line.

Guess the movie this line is from.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack Ships on fire, off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark, near the Tennhauser Gate."
 
That is from Blade runner.
Try:
 

Attachments

  • saving06.jpg
    saving06.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 29
Originally posted by Tom M
That is from Blade runner.
Try:

Saving Private Ryan.

Go again.
 
Holy crap this thread is 5 years old :O
 
...and the reason for grave digging it is?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back