Guess that movie thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter rollazn
  • 83 comments
  • 3,330 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since Solid Lifters isnt going to post up a movie i guess ill do it. This is very hard, and im sure people who dont like asian movie arent going to get this. I might give hints later on if no one guesses it correct. Its out in like blockbuster so you guys might seen the name or movie before but here it is...
 
another picture...
 
The movie is so close...

soclose_320x320.jpg
 
Well let me go again, this is easy...
 
That last one is Lethal Weapon 4.

New one:

gallipoli.jpg
 
I have no idea what this is, plus you didnt upload it so all we have to do is right click go to property to find out what it is. Since i dont cheat i wont do that. :D
 
It's galliopi, being a good australian I must have watched that at least 3 times in high school. (it's no Lighthorsemen i'll give you that for free.)
 
this should be easy
 
Star trek-Nemesis?
 
nope, think older (not star trek either)
 
Originally posted by rollazn
I have no idea what this is, plus you didnt upload it so all we have to do is right click go to property to find out what it is. Since i dont cheat i wont do that. :D

I'm too lazy to upload it.

:irked: Flippin' cheaters.... bunch of hosers...

Honestly though, to any would-be cheaters, why bother playing at all if you're gonna cheat?

The last one was Dune. New one:

13664.GIF
 
Alien Resurrection ?
 
i thought it was. I dont have time to post a pic some one else go.
 
I will go for you. This is once again very easy.
 
The One?
 
kiss of the dragon or its romeo must die
 
it's not KotD and i've never seen RMD. I'll guess uhm... that movie with DMX in it. Never seen that one either.
 
u mean "cradle to the grave" i doubt it because i just watch RMD and that pic showed up and dmx is in both RMD and cradle to the grave
 
Romeo must die, just after he found out his brother was killed
 
Originally posted by nightkids4ever
kiss of the dragon or its romeo must die
thats what i said
 
this one should be easy
 
not so easy, but judging by the black martial art suit, im guessing Lethal weapon 4.
 
nope in lethal weapon 4 he had long hair
 
give up
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back