Guess that Track!!!

Shibuya!!!!

BOOOYAAAH!!!

img0005.jpg

Look where my Jaguar Type S got stuck in traffic! not fun! :indiff:

I dunno, that was a mean one. It's not a track, as specified in the thread title...

I guessed Laguna correctly because I just did a couple 200 pt races there, including an 85-lapper in the FGT. I know those curbs after all that.

I agree with the unfairness. Shibuya is not a track, so it shouldn't be in this thread. Honestly, you posted a zoomed in shot of the sky at a location that isn't even supposed to be in this thread?
Meanie.

I guessed Laguna correctly because I just did a couple 200 pt races there, including an 85-lapper in the FGT. I know those curbs after all that.
Same way I know the cubs of La Sarthe after running over them for 24 hours.

Swiss Legend: I was just a little ticked...

Parnelli: I think I might be able to forgive you... :lol: Just one thing; never again.

Oh come on...you guys are too much. I would allow Photomode spots, but it looks like i'm out-voted. :guilty:

Anyone wanna go next? I'll be up for awhile eating dinner and whatnot. If not, I got another...

Last edited:
lol, you seemed a little ticked ty :lol:
I think wherever the pic is taken is fine, bring on photomode, besides there aren't a lot of them, pretty easy imo, (if it weren't just a pic of a cloud)

probably not the ring. The rumble strip(or at least what I think it is) in the pic is blue/white. And at the ring its red.

I would say the Ring or Suzuka. But it don't matter cuz others have said these before me.

Last edited:
Apparently I'm the only one thinking Sarthe...

I can say with 100% certainty that it's not Sarthe. I just did a lap there for the Pan/Euro championship qualifying...no red, green & white barriers there.

..in fact, whoever said "Suzuka"....that's gotta be it. I'm pretty sure only Suzuka features green, red, & white tire barriers (assuming those are tires in that pic).

They look like chain link fences to me. But often I don't pay any attention to the sides of the track. If I knew, I'd totally guess.

I'll make a random guess and say, Motorland, or Test Course.

Back