Guess that Track!!!

At least change the title to "Guess that location!!!"

I'll take a vote. Who wants me to change the title of this thread to "Guess that Location?" I like Guess the Track better...I like the way it rolls off the tongue, but I'm not opposed to changing it.

In any event, I've got a great pic I can post, unless ty0123 wants to put one up next.

Last edited:
If you can wait 2 hours, I'll have one up. I've got places to be at the moment. If not, Parnelli can go ahead and post one. (See, Im' not THAT mad at you. :lol:)

If you can wait 2 hours, I'll have one up. I've got places to be at the moment. If not, Parnelli can go ahead and post one. (See, Im' not THAT mad at you. :lol:)

Cool. I don't want you guys mad at me for that little trick I played. You are my online friends. :):cheers::)

And now, here we are. I assume someone will get it within the next 2 hours while Ty goes off into the "real" world. :lol:

img0006.jpg

And yes, it is from an actual track...

Last edited:
Hmm...kinda slow tonite. Must be that "real-world" thingiemabob. :ill:

Well since you're here, and technically it's your turn since you got "Suzuka" in the last game, here's the first hint.

img0008.jpg

That might help a bit.

Grand Valley?

EDIT: And seriously, what IS that thing anyway?

That might help a bit.

Grand Valley?

EDIT: And seriously, what IS that thing anyway?

No sir. Not GV. I won't tell you what it is, but I will say: McSqueegy was close when he said "Cote"....

Last edited:
...famous for wine...baked bread...***** fries,

..hmmm. how many hints can one drop? :lol:

Obviously not enough.:lol: (Took the "Cote" part a bit too literally... looked for one with a similar name. Citta was my next guess. Unless, of course, that's not right either, which it probably isn't. :dunce::dunce:)

Okay. So it's probably a French circuit and it looks like a crane hoist. Hmm.

It looks like a reversed shot but my guess is the crane on the inside of the pit lane at Opera Paris.

EDIT: Austin had the same idea it seems.

Now how have I never seen that before? :confused: And I didn't actually do any figuring. You made the answer painfully obvious. I had no clue where it was by looking at the picture.

I don't have a USB thing to put up pictures. I'll just guess again.

New York???

This game is hard for me, I pay attention to the track instead of the scenery. Watching the scenery while racing always led to.......... bad things........... like my car going into walls at +150.

Tokyo R246?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

img0012.jpg

How did you guess? 💡 I've driven past this dual 90 degree area hundreds of times, but I recently read that there's a palace or something located just off this track, so I decided to hunt till I found it. :)

Last edited:
Japanese logos indicated Japanese track, that was the only one I could think of with a fence like that. How long do I have to post one?

Japanese logos indicated Japanese track, that was the only one I could think of with a fence like that. How long do I have to post one?

Really? So you wouldn't see a Daihatsu banner at an American or European track? Never noticed that.

Take your time. I don't have another shot yet.

I'll try and get it up tomorrow. I'm having trouble transferring the photo to my USB with the PS3. (Any ideas?)

I'll try and get it up tomorrow. I'm having trouble transferring the photo to my USB with the PS3. (Any ideas?)

I'm not sure. I don't have a PS3 yet, but I'm getting one in a couple days since I worked a lot of hours at both my jobs. So I'm not sure what the process is for PS3 transfers onto USB yet. Anyone else wanna help?

Last edited:
Back