Guess That Track

Ok, I'm guessing it's my turn now...

"I've changed quite a lot since I first came here 14 years ago, and I've had quite a lot of racers kissing my apexes and storming down my straights. Who am I?":sly:

Valencia is actually in Tourist Trophy.

:rolleyes: It's still part of the series.

I have to desagre with you there my dear friend. If we're going by that theory, then Motor Toon Gran Prix is the actual first in the series.
Tourist Trophy shares A LOT with Gran Turismo...but it's not Gran Turismo. And I did said...

"I was featured for the first and only time in the Gran Turismo series here"

Hope I didn't came too hard on that. Just discussing the matter. 👍

Ok, I'm guessing it's my turn now...

"I've changed quite a lot since I first came here 14 years ago, and I've had quite a lot of racers kissing my apexes and storming down my straights. Who am I?":sly:
SO...it was featured in the original GT...and in GTPSP with a lot of changes....my guess, Grand Valley Raceway?

Last edited:
Midfield wasn't in GT1, but... Deep Forest was.

heheh I remembered that just I clicked "submit reply" and edited to Grand Valley :dopey: :rolleyes:
Your post didn't show up after I edited, so I guess you spotted it just before I posted. No wonder your avatar is Ocelot lol

Deko-Wolf GTPT, it is your turn:)

yay for me :dopey::D

"My roads are narrow as a needle, but I'm nor Nurburgring.
There's water nearby, but I'm not Tahiti Maze.
Usually, you'll finish the race in the position you started."

Tricky, but if you know your books you'll this one right. 👍

I think that we have waited long enough.
This one could be very easy if you understand it, and it's a three parter.
"Grows on the plains in the hills."

It seems as though you may have gotten one of the tracks, possibly.
There are three tracks that I am looking for.

No, It's fine if you guys try to get them one at a time but someone will swoop down and get all three in one go.
Also, if you try to get all three and you have one or two right, I'm not going to tell you which ones are right or wrong (unless you repost one of them separately).

Back