Guess The Band! (REAL PICS)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter OZZYGT
  • 1,463 comments
  • 56,616 views
Warmer - yet colder at the same time.
 
"band name here" - but there are five of them?


Any other clues would be telling you who they are :rolleyes:

*edit* - Actually, in the US their name is shortened to avoid legal confict with the previously mentioned, long established band.
 
Mucho colder.

Time for another clue. They provide the theme tune to a popular US East-coast based TV show.
 
Rembrants!
 
Alabama3?
 
a6m5 gets it!
 

I'm sorry I couldn't be more creative......

P.S. I'll be at work, probably, but google image search your answers for your confirmation, if I'm not around. :)
 
The Killers ;)


someone else can post one up.
 
Damn, beat me to it :grumpy:



Ciao!
 
I'll try to find a better pic, but for now:



here's another one

 
The Green Garlic? :dopey:




Blue onion ftw

Ciao!
 
he he... your go, Ozzy
 
I know, just give me sometime to find a band. I'll come back later.



Ciao!
 
Good one, Diego. :lol:👍
 
OK sorry for the delay but I had to visit some schmuck that owed me a favor......but don't worry, he's done.

Aaaanyway, this is not a band obviously, he's a solo performer. He's American, that's all I'm telling ya...good luck 👍

youwantacluelookinsfdb4.jpg

​




Ciao!
 
erm...too hard for you guys?


Ciao!
 
george lucas.. I mean Kris Kristofferson?
 
No :D

He was a BIG hippie back in the day...

Ciao!
 
Jerry Garcia?
 
Nope. Another clue:

This guy liked flowers... A LOT.


Ciao!
 
OK. LAST. HINT :grumpy:

If there's something this guy likes, is to wear flowers in his head...





I also believe he lived in San Francisco?...

Ciao!
 
dang!

Scott McKenzie

That was actually pretty hard, man. So here's mine:



It's a band, yes, but they go by the singer's name.
 
richard cheese


i still don't know who Scott McKenzie is.
 
here we go:



mr. one man band extraordinaire.
 
Scott McKenzie is that guy who sang that song about "if you're going to San Fransciso, be sure to wear some flowers in your hair..." Little did he know he was actually predicting the future.

The band was indeed Richard Cheese and The Lounge Against the Machine.

And on your band, I'm going to say Nine Inch Nails, a.k.a. Trent Reznor. It's the only one I know who is a one band band and who's actually part of your musical taste.
 
Back