Guess The Band! (REAL PICS)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter OZZYGT
  • 1,463 comments
  • 56,616 views
i don't like you very much
 
liam lynch?
 
is he American?
 
Rick Recht?
 
Yes, he is american. No he isn't Rick Recht.

Hint number 2: His 'instrument' is a little electronic box he designed.
 
Andrew Schloss?
 
No, and no. Hint#3; His songs usually have bizarre titles such as;

pumping iron for enya
anarchy means I litter
it's hard to be humble when you're using the metric system
hats off to halford
 
Atom and His Package?(what the hell.....)
 
Correct! It is Atom Goren from Atom and His Package. You all need to do yourself a favour and listen to this guy.
 
Sounds interesting enough, I think I'm gonna have to. :D

I got nothing. Please skip me.
 
here's an easy one, just to keep the ball rolling

 
An off-topic question: Is the the logo on the guy's left arm the half-life logo? :rolleyes:
 
I think it isn't, but hey, what do I know? The last PC game I played was C&C
 
Metallica?
 
that's not queensryche,that's the artist formerly known as the almighty Queensryche. They suck now...
 
Geoff Tate you mean...
Someone else please take my turn, and sorry for the delay, when there was evening i was sleeping..:)
 
yes, Geoff Tate! ahh, the days..

new band for the guessing


 
Some sort of lame boy-band i presume?
 
hint#1: There was some minor discussion (controversy), when their original album was released in 1994, about whether they were a 'christian' band.
 
Back