Guess The Band! (REAL PICS)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter OZZYGT
  • 1,463 comments
  • 56,616 views
:lol: I can see the pic in the screenshot you posted of my post with the pic in it, but I can't see the pic in the actual post that I made or in the original post where you posted the pic.

 
No, not Hole.

They're a early 90's indie-rock band from Boston.
 
Is sonic youth in the ball park?
band.gif
<ducks from Dukes coming headslap>
 
I think Sonic Youth had started to fizzle out a little by the time this lot came around, but i guess they are of that generation. They are one of those bands whose members (some of) have been in other known bands at one time or another.
 
Belly?
 
Chrissy Mouse gets it!
 
guessxc2.jpg


The name of the band, please ;)
 
Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars?
 
Yep, you got it... 👍
 
Here you go:

 
Lol, I know this one so I'm going to let someone else have a go... My mate was a fan of this lot, worryingly I think he still is... :sick:
 
;)

A clue for the rest of you then - the bird on the right is Joan of Arc.
 
Peep-peep gets it!
 
Peep-peep gets it!

Chrissy Mouse, Peep-Peep........ your going to have a pet name for everybody soon!

Anyway, here's my submission

nothingtoseeheredc9.jpg


Pretty easy me thinks but was all i could think of at the moment.

Spec....
 
Easy peasey - i can't be arsed to find another band so i'll let someone else 'guess' :rolleyes:
 
TM
Is it Der Alta and The Blockheads?

Can't be, none of them have lazy eyes.

That's Spinal Tap, innit?

I'm not savvy on brit bands
 
oh yay!

Alright, no clue for the moment... I have to take my dog on a long walk, so I'll post something when I get back if no one has got it. Then again, if someone gets it, then all this typing is for nothing.

 
Not all that British either... I think they're all American.
 
Not all that British either... I think they're all American.

They all played English characters - but i think they were all American weren't they?
 
They all played English characters - but i think they were all American weren't they?

Thats part of the parody.
rockon.gif
And why is it that every time I'm not around I see bands that I knew right off the top of my head. Spinal Tap and the GO GO's...come on...I want to get in on the easy ones.
 
A six-piece. Is it Big Bad Voodoo Daddy?

That's a good guess, but it's not the right one.

The band is from New York City, formed in 1990. They mix funk, hip-hop, jazz, soul and throw in a bit turn-tablism. They've toured with Dave Matthews Band, Erykah Badu, Isaac Hayes, Guru and Tito Puente.

The music is essentially (acid) jazz, but as I said before, mixed with many other styles. As it so often happens with jazz bands that aren't quartets, trios, but just bands, the number of people in it go up and down, going as high as 12.

Crappy pic, I'm afraid, but I couldn't find a decent pic which didn't show the name of the band and I'm in a lazy mood.

 
hers a wild stab in the dark...................tv on the radio?

Spec....
 
How about US3?
 
Back