Guess The Band! (REAL PICS)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter OZZYGT
  • 1,463 comments
  • 56,616 views
Cocteau Twins?
 
Wow, that was quick! Yes, it's the Cocteau Twins 👍
 
Here we go...

 
isn't the guy on the right Keanu Reeves?

what's the name of the band he used to play in?

EDIT: Dogstar?
 
It does look a bit like him
 
well, apparently editing a post doesn't make it show as a new post has been... er... posted.

Dogstar?
 
Yes, it is Dogstar.
 
Alrighty then.

This band shouldn't be too hard for our friends across the pond.

 
That would be Reel Big Fish. Wasn't too hard for me, I saw them in concert with Goldfinger. ;)
 
That would be Reel Big Fish. Wasn't too hard for me, I saw them in concert with Goldfinger. ;)
I hope you and Goldfinger enjoyed the concert... did he bring along Pussy Galore, or was it just the two of you?
 
I didn't think Auric was into indie music?

I guess that Oddjob waited in the car for you both ;)
 
I hope you and Goldfinger enjoyed the concert... did he bring along Pussy Galore, or was it just the two of you?

Nah, just the two of us.

Anyway, I guess I'll post a picture, because I just saw the exact same picture labled as Reel Big Fish so I'm 100% sure.:p

Imageshack loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Okay, picture! It shouldn't be too hard, I don't think.
guessthebandju4.jpg


I think the dalmation might be a give away.:indiff:
 
AC/DC?

Guess not...
 
The Waterboys
 
Touring Mars is correct! Love the waterboys!
 
guessypq4.jpg


Steely Dan say "Hi!"
 
Damn straight! Waterboys are fantastic - especially the album 'Fisherman's Blues' imho...

Fisherman's Blues is great. Love the 'Room To Roam' album as well. No idea on the picture, though.
 
OK, a clue or two...

Those two guys are the core of the band, and they mostly had session musicians to record their albums with them. They wrote some of the most famous hits of the 1970's, but even though they are still going, I'm not sure they could Do It Again....
 
Steely Dan
 
Correct!

For the record, I recommend the albums 'Can't Buy A Thrill' (the best album I discovered last year), 'The Royal Scam' (which I'm listening to right now), 'Countdown To Ecstasy' and the brilliant 'Pretzel Logic' as well...

Long live the Dan........!















and daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan too...
 
stopcheatingbylookingatthefilename.jpg


this is probably easy...
 
Stop Cheating By Looking At The Filename?

You're right, that was easy :dopey: :dunce:
 
shoot, looks like they were already done, lemme find another band...
 
dirtycheater.jpg

This one is probably even easier, especially for TM
 
:lol: That's ironic... I had no idea what your first one was, but I know your second one straight away... anyway, for being a cheater, I guess I'm not allowed to take part in this one now..
 
Dang..... Can I just guess the Decemberists one? I didn't get to play that round. :p

Edit: Oh, wait. Jefferson Airplane?
 
Yeah, looks like either Airplane or Starship.
 
Back