Guess The Band! (REAL PICS)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter OZZYGT
  • 1,463 comments
  • 56,616 views
Dang..... Can I just guess the Decemberists one? I didn't get to play that round. :p

Edit: Oh, wait. Jefferson Airplane?

yea, jefferson airplane...
 
Okey, how about this one!



 
Power Station?

vinegar joe?

doesn't that guy above right look like robert palmer?
 
You got it, Speedy. And it is Robert Palmer on the right. We lost him too early. :(
 
Deep Purple?
 
Pink Floyd - a rare picture with both Syd Barrett and David Gilmour ;)
 
I'd never guessed. A great band, but not my cup of tea. What's the next band, Chris(you can PM me). :)
 
gtbbl3.jpg


Clue #1 - the guy with the trombone is not a regular member of the band.
Clue #2 - they were first discovered by a man who is now a convicted paedophile.
 
Bay City Rollers?
 
the WHO
 
Genesis?

edit It is Genesis so i'll go ahead and post up the next one:

 
Genesis?

edit It is Genesis so i'll go ahead and post up the next one:


Correct! I think the guy with the trombone is actually Bill Bruford, who used to play drums for them in live concerts when Phil Collins (extreme right of the pic) was singing. Bruford also drummed for two of my favourite bands, Yes and King Crimson. That's Steve Hackett next to Phil Collins - he left before the band became hugely famous. On the left is Mike Rutherford, also of Mike And The Mechanics.
 
Absolutely not.

Easy....I was going off of the Pete Townshend paedophile clue. Although I didn't remember if he was convicted.

Edit: Duke...with all due respect, Lets leave it to the original poster to reply to a guess. A post like yours doesn't add anything to this thread.
 
Pete Townshend was never charged, let alone found guilty. The guy in question was record producer Jonathan King, who discovered the band while they were still schoolboys. I'll stop right there.
 
Easy....I was going off of the Pete Townshend paedophile clue. Although I didn't remember if he was convicted.

Edit: Duke...with all due respect, Lets leave it to the original poster to reply to a guess. A post like yours doesn't add anything to this thread.
[Steve Martin] Well, excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me! [/Steve Martin] Sheesh.
 
[Steve Martin] Well, excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me! [/Steve Martin] Sheesh.

I guess I can't tell if your trying to be funny regarding your original post or just a JERK...(pun intended)
 
03R1
Edit: Duke...with all due respect, Lets leave it to the original poster to reply to a guess. A post like yours doesn't add anything to this thread.
Duke
[Steve Martin] Well, excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me! [/Steve Martin] Sheesh.
Taken from another thread :D vvv


"Will someone please think of the children?"
image_helen.gif

Let's drink a few beers and keep the game going :)



btw: *LEADER BOARD UPDATED* :cheers:
 
"Anyone know what this is? Class? Anyone? Anyone?"
 
Travis? (The Invisible Band)...

I can't see the image :indiff:
 
No, I can't see it in your post either... :confused: I can see the link in your post however by using the 'Quote' function, and tried lifting the image out and putting it in my own post, but that didn't work either...

As for the band, I don't know!
 
No, I can't see it in your post either... :confused: I can see the link in your post however by using the 'Quote' function, and tried lifting the image out and putting it in my own post, but that didn't work either...

As for the band, I don't know!

How do you know that you don't know the band if you have not seen the pic :odd:
 
Back