Guess the car!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DQuaN
  • 598 comments
  • 12,914 views
*ignore*
 
Next................


 
Revheadnz
Can I play too?

Is that a Ford Territory?

Edit: Bugger too late...

I doubt many people out of Australia/New Zealand would know what a Ford territory is.
 
C3 please, dude I'm really good btw..... :sly:
 
C3.

I'm good too Max DC. I'm at top of the leaderboard at the moment.
 
Its all about being quick, Ive gotten so many but was so slow to post :(

Ive given up trying to get in quick enough.
 
theGTfreak
C3.

I'm good too Max DC. I'm at top of the leaderboard at the moment.

Oh there is a leaderboard ? Cool... well we will see, I've only been here for 1 hour or so, so I'm just beginning ;) , always depends, bring up American middle class car and I won't recognize a single car.... :lol:
 
C3.................


 
Subaru Impreza ? Could be WRX blue....

B2 please
 
Cold

B2.............


 
D3 please
 
Nope, but still on the right track.
 
612 Scaglietti ? Yeah I think that's right.... :sly:
 
Max_DC 👍


 
Next............


 
This is quite a tough one.

C2........


 
C3 please Looks like A Hyundai or so...
 
C3...............


 
D2 please
 
Back