Guess the car!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DQuaN
  • 598 comments
  • 12,914 views
D2................


 
DQuaN
D2................



Damn, I meant B4 , please... I still think it's an Asian car, don't know why... thougt of some sort of Mercedes for a short time, but the size of the two light bulbs doesn't fit.....
 
B4..................


 
hard one.... maybe you could give us C4 ?
 
D5
 
Small_Fryz
made the same mistake, there is A-E and 1-4 not the other (logical ?) way around....
 
C4...............







And check out this goal :drool:
 
D4 please
 
Porsche Boxter
 
Not a Porsche.

D4....................


 
Small_Fryz
Porsche Boxter

thought that, too.... but I don't know.... I don't think so...
 
wtf... that's really not easy....

B2, hope that brings new ideas
 
I'd like to see B2 thanks Dunc
 
E1
 
no don't think so @noble, no bi-lights I think
 
Well, I would either guess a 360 or a 430 ferrari...or in a last ditch attempt, one of the new invictas...
 
Not a Porsche, Noble or Ferrari

B2.....................



 
TwinTurboJay
Well, I would either guess a 360 or a 430 ferrari...or in a last ditch attempt, one of the new invictas...


:dopey:
 
DQuaN
Not a Porsche, Noble or Ferrari

B2.....................




Let's face it, I don't know ... could be a rare car...
 
E3 please

edit : oops, sorry for double post, that'S the excitement.... :nervous:
 
Panoz Esperante? E4 please
 
I'll Give it to Jay

Invicta S1

 
I was right about the invicta ????? do dodo do a little dance, make a little love,,..get down tonight, do doooo :sly:
 
Back