Guess the car!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DQuaN
  • 598 comments
  • 12,914 views
Next................


 
Leaderboard

theGTfreak ------------ 95pts
VIPERGTSR01 ---------- 71pts
Radicool002 ------------ 53pts
Max_DC ---------------- 52pts
RSCosworth ------------ 18pts
Slicks ------------------ 18pts
Small_Fryz ------------- 17pts
TwinTurboJay---------- 13pts
 
It was a marque from the 30's I believe that was to compete head on against bentley, obviously they did not make it and folded the business, a rich business man recently bought the rights to the name and is currenty looking to be a boutique car manufacturer with 20 units a year, swoopy body and a Ford SVT V8 is what powers that car
 
C3.......................


 
edit :ok, you already posted c3, yeah skip, could be an SLR McLaren, better IT IS the SLR...points to skipand next one.... :)
 
I almost gave that to Max, but then I saw that he edited his post.

Skip gets it 👍


 
C3 of the next picture, please
 
Next..................


 
C3.............


 
B3 please
 
B3......................


 
I'm back to defend my title. Max DC is a threat to me. :grumpy:

Porsche Boxster?
 
Not Porsche or Audi.
 
Honda Accord ? if not, A4 please
 
Nissan 350Z.
 
Mecedes SLK roadster
 
All wrong!

A4...........................


 
Saab 9-3 or 9-5?
 
Back