Guess the Game

• Thread starter Jawehawk
  • 600 comments
How many guesses are we limited to per post?

Midtown madness (3)?

Depends. If they're genuinely qualified guesses, I don't want to put a limit on it. But shots in the dark ought to be limited to one per post. Perhaps it should simply be one guess per post no matter what.

You really cranked up the difficulty, RESHIRAM :lol:

Superstars V8 Racing?

if not that then it has to be toca race driver 2

BINGO!

There was a cutscene in the game called Kitty... Kitty... where Stephan was harassing your accountant and she retaliates with a wicked punch. It has V8 Supercars in the game so Craig Lowndes is in it. It his mostly filled with real cars but there are exceptions like the Masters Grand Prix race car and the Solo which is likely because lack of licences of both F1 and Indycar

D'oh, I was contemplating guessing ToCA 2 as a shot in the dark after @JR98 guessed ToCA 3 but decided against it. :lol:

Congratulations! The question then becomes who gets the win, as JR98 edited his post to feature TOCA 2 (I assume) at the very same time as Stephen submitted the same answer. Actually, I think I'll give the both of you a win and a mention in the original OP under the scoreboard, but who shall get the honor of posting the next reference?

Does either one of you want to hand it over to the other?

Last edited:
Since JR98 is offline, maybe I should take his turn?

Okay, go for it. New rule for everyone, the timeframe for editing a post to alter or feature a new submission is now 5 minutes. This is so that we avoid this kind of situation where one person posts a submission that is identical to one featured through editing at the exact same time.

Last edited:
Alright here it goes. It should be easy.

"Okay first of all it's obvious you have no clue. You're a species on a evolutionary dead end street. And thirdly, if I see you around here again I'm locking you in a back of a Ford Pinto and I'm pushing you out to the traffic."

Driver
State of Decay
Simpsons Hit & Run

I'm about to go off in 30 or so minutes so threw in the 3 I thiught of.

Latest Posts

Back