Guess the Game

• Thread starter Jawehawk
  • 600 comments
Welp. All of those are wrong.

Hint: In one of those racing games, only F1s from the 80s and 90s are featured.

Unfortunately it's wrong. Think deeper and think of other racing games that featured old F1 cars that a game managed to feature.

Gran Turismo 3? (F094/H, F686/M, F688/S)
And that is correct. :)

Time for a little lesson. Now the F1 names are divided into 3 parts.

The 6/0 number represents the no. of cylinders used for that F1 car. V6 and V10 F1 cars are featured in GT3.
The last two numbers show the year when they were used (e.g F094/S is used back in 1994).
And lastly, the letter represents the driver who droved that Formula 1 car hence the names Senna, Mansell, and Hill is used.

So it's your turn.

That's the correct answer and Stephan was soooo close.
Jack, the protagonist of the first Bioshock, was purchased as an embryo by Fontaine and "grown" by Dr. Tenenbaum in Rapture, the underwater city built by Andrew Ryan, before being sent to the surface to live his programmed life. He was then called back to Rapture by Fontaine (telling him to hijack a plane while travelling above the Atlantic Ocean and make it crash near the lighthouse, the main entrance to Rapture).

My twin and I are essentially the same with our only difference being colour.

Hint: This a is a double clue.

Uhhhh, I bet it's the first Pokemon game on Gameboy that was in color, but seeing as I never had a Gameboy, I never actually played on the games! How about Pokemon Gold?

Latest Posts

Back