Guess the Game

• Thread starter Jawehawk
  • 600 comments
BINGO!

There was a cutscene in the game called Kitty... Kitty... where Stephan was harassing your accountant and she retaliates with a wicked punch. It has V8 Supercars in the game so Craig Lowndes is in it. It his mostly filled with real cars but there are exceptions like the Masters Grand Prix race car and the Solo which is likely because lack of licences of both F1 and Indycar
Would've went for TOCA 2 initially as it had more cutscenes but went with 3 in the end as it had the bigger V8 Supercar lineup.

Would've went for TOCA 2 initially as it had more cutscenes but went with 3 in the end as it had the bigger V8 Supercar lineup.

I hope you're okay with Stephan getting the mantle so to speak. Editing can be a bit tricky when it comes to this.

I hope you're okay with Stephan getting the mantle so to speak. Editing can be a bit tricky when it comes to this.
Yeah, its fine. I think his post was a few seconds before my edit anyway

Never even thought about the TOCA series. :dunce:

Alright here it goes. It should be easy.

"Okay first of all it's obvious you have no clue. You're a species on a evolutionary dead end street. And thirdly, if I see you around here again I'm locking you in a back of a Ford Pinto and I'm pushing you out to the traffic."

Mafia 3?

Nope unfortunately.

Hint: It's a racing game and here's an additional quote:

"Well judging from the sundial, you set a new record for failure. You managed to take one of the fastest production cars on earth and do absolutely nothing with it. A snail sitting on a dashboard looks faster than you.....GIMME THOSE KEYS."

The Need For Speed?
Surprise. Surprise. Correct answer there.

I was about to give another hint which would be the giveaway but luckily Jason got the right answer. The quotes can be found here and I must say Brenan Baird is a better character for NFS than others because he manages to piss you off with his quotes.

I just put Dark Souls in there because I found this website where it lists down the best dogs in any video game. :lol:

Anyway here's the next one. Another easy one to guess.

"Senna, Mansell, and Hill."

Latest Posts

Back