Guess the gear shifter.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 6,451 comments
  • 185,581 views
Not a Toyota, not a truck.
 
I'm gonna leave the manufacturer here and go to bed, it is a Mazda. Have fun guessing the model guys!! :lol:
 
B1800? B2000? B2300? I believe there was also a B1600. Or....Rotary Pickup?
 
MX-3? Familia?
 
Luce? Roadpacer? RX-4? RX-5?
 
No to all again. :sly:
 
I give up! That's a ridiculously hard one.
 
@JAHHAJ

Maybe you're just mixing up model names, because the models have many different names. Out of the ones that have been guessed:

323/Familia/GLC/Protege/Etude
787B
MX-6
RX-2
/Capella/616
RX-3/Savanna
FB RX-7/Savanna
Carol Deluxe/P360/P600
Cosmo/RX-5
MX-3/AZ-3
Familia/800/1000/1200/1300/R100/323/GLC/Protege/Etude
Roadpacer
RX-4
/Luce
RX-5/Cosmo
Bongo
Grand Familia
/808/818/Mizer

Is it any of those?
 
@GranTurismo916 I've looked up all of them and I can guarantee you that I'm not mixing up model names, I did that once, now every time someone asks if it's this or that certain car, I look it up first. 👍
 
No, this may take a while :lol:.
 
aw my gawd

Is it an Autozam, Eunos, Efini, or Xedos?
 
None of the above.
 
Are you sure it's a Mazda?
 
Back