Guess the gear shifter.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 6,451 comments
  • 185,589 views
If no one posts within the next hour or so, I'll reveal the car unless people say otherwise.
 
If no one posts within the next hour or so, I'll reveal the car unless people say otherwise.

Just put us out of our misery!
 
Since the GLC is the Familia, I believe it's @lilcat89's turn.
Which is wierd because the one I posted never showed up on google images until I typed in the 1980 Familia, I knew it would happen again sorry to everyone. :indiff:
 
I'm new here and want to take the turn (hope i understander it right :S)
here my pic
Guess the gear shift.jpg
 
Welcome. That is a Prius V. ...or maybe the Lexus HS or CT. It's definitely a Prius based car.
 
Alright. I'll post one in a minute.
 
60...59...58 ;)
Very funny :P.

IMG_20140830_190857.jpg


This is gonna be fun... My bet is, I'll have to tell you guys what it is. If it's not guessed by the time I go to bed, I'll offer a hint.
 
Back