Guess the gear shifter.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 6,451 comments
  • 185,593 views
So if you're taking a test in school and you don't know the answer, it's not really changing much to pull out your phone and look it up?
Guessing pictures on a forum online =/= taking a test.
 
Guessing pictures on a forum online =/= taking a test.
I'm not going to waste my time arguing anymore. You guys are clearly missing the point.
 
I'm not going to waste my time arguing anymore. You guys are clearly missing the point.

Ok. bye.

Renault-Clio-Campus-palanca-cambios-550x346.jpg
 
That looks insanely cheap. Japanese or American?
 
Is it French?
 
Someone else can have my turn.
 
I suppose I'll take it.

jargon.jpg
 
Sorry, didn't think that would have mattered... guess it does to some

E30_M3_Euro_Shifter.jpg
 
Hmm. Pass. I don't have the time to edit a photo.
 
Looks well made... Luxury or sports car?
 
Looks German to me. Volkswagen?
 
Back