Guess the gear shifter.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 6,451 comments
  • 185,594 views
Finally! :lol:

You're up.
 
I figured it to be Skoda after it wasn't any of the more popular European nations that have manufactured cars. Too bad I was too late.
 
mjdmzn, as he was the first to get it right.

That's what I though but saying "you're up" and not giving a name confused me :lol:
 
EDIT: wrong picture! here's the right one:

11kky1w.jpg
 
Last edited:
Might wanna change it, I think that tag has the answer on it. ;)
 
I know the answer! :sly:
 
Nice photoshop :sly:
 
Is it a Triumph?
 
Way to ruin it for him. lol
 
Way to ruin it for him. lol

Like I said I really didn't know the answer, honest. :lol: The image was too small for my eyes to make out.
 
Alright hang on a second.


EDIT:


Here it is. Sorry for the crap picture, best one I could find of what I wanted.

null_zps9aeb3f1a.jpg
 
Doog
Ford F250 '85?

...I have no idea why, but somehow that made me laugh.

Doog, do you mind me taking the next one?
 
...I have no idea why, but somehow that made me laugh.

Doog, do you mind me taking the next one?

I laughed because it was hilariously easy and it was like the first real guess lol
 
Well I know it's a Lexus of some sort. Is it an ES350?
 
MkVI Jetta.
 
Passat, Golf?
 
Back