Guess the gear shifter.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 6,451 comments
  • 185,597 views
866-03562761fw.jpg
 
De Tomaso Pantera
 
Dang,I though this is going to be tricky.you are correct

It was easy, saw the De Tomaso logo on the gearstick, then just said the most well-known model they made.

I'm out all day so only on my phone, somebody else will have to post a pic.
 
Clio?
 
Nope to all.

Well, besides the Manual Transmission guess. :p

Hint: Model name begins with E.
 
Wild guess. Classic Lotus Elan?
NM, found a photo of a classic Elan interior. Nope.
 
That got to be a Shelby because I see the carroll shelby badge in it
 
Shelby GT350.
 
He is right with the 350, sorry guys for taking so long to get back had things come up.
 
Yes, yes it is.
 
Dodge Grand Caravan/Chrysler Town and Country?


Edit: I'm pretty sure Starciller is right.
 
Back