Guess the gear shifter.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 6,451 comments
  • 185,582 views
So, it's 'Murican and not a Dodge. What's that older American brand called?... ugh, forgot it.
 
Buick GSX?
 
Plymouth...Mercury...Buick...?

Is it a "mainstream" company or a side brand?
 
This is a weird wide range of guesses, but:

Olds? Ford? Pontiac? Plymouth? Buick?
 
It hit me...AMC?
It was used in AMC cars but the isnt what this is.

I'm surprised no one has gotten this. One answer got dangerously close
 
It was used in AMC cars but the isnt what this is.

Hmmm... AMC partnered with Chrysler in the 80s, IIRC. You said it's not a Dodge, so Plymouth then? Plymouth Fury?
 
If it's not an AMC Eagle it has to be a Mustang II. edit: or a Pinto.
 
If it's not an AMC Eagle it has to be a Mustang II. edit: or a Pinto.

Remember there's there's a maximum of two guesses...
 
And I guessed twice. :)
 
:rolleyes:
 
gearknob.jpg
 
A new Lincoln?
 
No.
 
Is there something wrong with him posting a gearshift from at Mustang II?

No. I just kind of expected it, as Mustangs and other Fords are all he talks about.
 
No. I just kind of expected it, as Mustangs and other Fords are all he talks about.
Which is why I wondered why it took so long.
 
No. I just kind of expected it, as Mustangs and other Fords are all he talks about.
Ah, I just thought you were trying to be snarky or something. (Cause I see that emote being used for that reason a lot) Sorry about that! :lol:
 
Is that a Jag XF?

No, right country though.

It's possible that the XF shares the same shifter, btw.
 
No, not a Jaguar.
 
Back