Guess the gear shifter.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 6,451 comments
  • 185,582 views
Automatic.

2010-toyota-corolla-4-door-sedan-auto-s-natl-gear-shift_100256335_l.jpg
 
It's a Corolla. Zyla has it right.
 
Yeah, it's a Corolla. Your turn again Zyla.
 
3AFoTdi.jpg
 
Not a Golf. It is European, though.
 
Not a Volkswagen. lol
 
Can't really think of any VW that would have a 6-speed really.

Is it a German brand?
 
Nope.
 
Is it part of a VW group? Audi, etc?

Must be french den .
 
Shelby GT500?
 
Is it British?

Going by the seats I feel like it's british...
 
SVX is close, ildd is closer.
 
Mini Cooper?
 
You're getting colder @ildd. Kitten, no.
 
Can't really think of any VW that would have a 6-speed really.

:odd: Several VW models can be equipped with 6-speeds...

@Zyla Holden Monaro? (EDIT: Or Vauxhall Monaro...)
 
Ford Falcon?
Falcon XR8?
 
Hmm... if it's british...

Some kind of Aston Martin or Jaguar? lol
 
Alright, I tried to find a manual version of this but I had to settle for an automatic since no one has any pictures of it online. Good luck.


lalalalala.png
 
I'm feeling Impala.
 
I'm feeling Impala.
No.
A Muscle Car?
It's old, but I can't say if it is or isn't. Depends on how you look at it.


This shifter was placed in 2 automotive brands and several cars, but I'm only accepting answers for the car this particular one belongs to.
 
70's/80's Mustang?
Maybe an Oldsmobile or Pontiac?
 
Back