Guess the gear shifter.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 6,451 comments
  • 185,652 views
International Scout?
 
Here we go, it should be kinda easy.

216468_IMG_0071.JPG
 
Yessir, one of my favorite trucks. I've been lucky enough to be behind the wheel a few times too, twin stick shifters are quite an experience.
I should have know, it said Mack right on the gas pedal. *facepalm*
 
Considering the picture says Honda Parts Unlimited I'm going to assume it is a Honda. :lol:

Civic or Accord?
 
Considering the picture says Honda Parts Unlimited I'm going to assume it is a Honda. :lol:

Civic or Accord?

Your getting there. Actually your correct I was expecting you to tell me the year but I bet that's enough :p
 
Sure looks like a Civic to me.
 
I don't have a pic ATM someone else can go.
 
Is it British?
 
It's really wierd... It's sort of backwards, why is first on far right downwards?
 
Is it British?
No
It's European form the 1950's and it a sports car.

It's really wierd... It's sort of backwards, why is first on far right downwards?
I have no idea why. Both the RHD and LHD had the same shifter in the images I seen, they both have it that the 1st is in the bottom right.
 
Well... It's a weird 50's euro car. Morgan? VW Karman-Ghia?
 
No
This is only sports car the company has ever made, it was more know for making commercial vehicles like trucks and buses.
 
:lol:
I thought it was hard one but not this difficult.

It from Spain.
The name of the the company in Spanish.
It the name of a mythological creature that is associated with automobiles and auto racing.
 
Back