Guess the gear shifter.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 6,451 comments
  • 185,652 views
ENASA/Pegaso z102?
You are correct! :)


Here a close up of it.
_20140311_141428.jpg
 
Thank you, Wikipedia.

Hint: pre- WWII
2014-03-12 18.46.14.jpg
 
Well this is getting nowhere.

Edit: Packard?
 
Well this is getting nowhere.

Edit: Packard?
No, not a Packard. I really don't think anyone will get this... Is it possible to skip it?
 
Your choice. You could always change the picture since it's still your turn.
 
Here's a pic if anyone wants to guess mine.
image.jpg
 
Meh. If nobody is close by tomorrow morning I'll change it.
 
Just a guess is it a Studeabaker?
 
Is the company still in existence, ildd?
 
No but one of those was relatively close.
Final hint: this specific car belonged to a very famous woman during the 1920's and 30's
 
Yea nobody's guessing on mine so someone else can post a pic
 
The car was owned by Amelia Earheart. Can't remember the name.
 
1923 Kissel. I even looked for cars owned by Amelia Earhart yesterday and I couldn't find anything.
 
gearshifter19.jpg
 
Model?
 
Back