GuessTheCar 10: Free car and 5x paints [CLOSED!]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Outeke
  • 312 comments
  • 15,400 views
Did you like it? Not a specific collector car.

It's very nice, Thank you. Awesome colour 👍
 
Nice , I saw one on midnight black with orange wheels , ugly. That's cool Orange and black wheels
 
Nice , I saw one on midnight black with orange wheels , ugly. That's cool Orange and black wheels

When I get on the PS3 I'll sort a picture 👍
 
Thank you Mr Orange
picture.php
 
Uploading pictures now... 👍
 
I know what car is that !

The Acura nsx concept . if you see those pics all say coming soon..

Did I won ? :p
 
I know what car is that !

The Acura nsx concept . if you see those pics all say coming soon..

Did I won ? :p

:lol: yeah almost right....
 
Easy one today, paint might be more difficult.....

Good luck, hopefully I can send out prizes when I get back (in ~3 hours)

👍
 
Easy one today, paint might be more difficult.....

Good luck, hopefully I can send out prizes when I get back (in ~3 hours)

👍

TVR Tamora'03 ?
 
A note for everybody:

1 - Write exactly as Mygranturismo.net
2 - No editing of message.
3 - car and paint guess can be seperated posts (up to you)
4 - Use wisedom and think before posting

👍
 
Easy one today, paint might be more difficult.....

Good luck, hopefully I can send out prizes when I get back (in ~3 hours)

👍

TVR Cerbera Speed 6 '97?

Regards
 
TVR Tamora '02
 
iced teal metallic
 
Yes , I meaned the '02 but can't edit post soo I'm goune :p
 
Hommel Berlinette R/S Coupe '99 in Bleu Metalise
 
2002 TVR Tamora '02

Crystal Topaz Pearlescent
 
The car is almost for sure the TVR Tamora '02...

As for the paint.. I'm guessing: Pathfinder Blue Pearlescent.
 
Maybe TVR Tamora '02 Cosmos Blue Metallic.
 
I checked throught mygranturismo the lights of both and unfortunally is this TVR Cerbera Speed 6 '97 :(
 
Crystal Topaz Blue for the colour.

Regards
 
TVR Cerbera Speed 6 '97 in Olympic Blue Pearl
 
TVR Tamora '02

Congrats on the right car!

The car is almost for sure the TVR Tamora '02...

As for the paint.. I'm guessing: Pathfinder Blue Pearlescent.

And you sir, for the paint!

Please let me know what to send you guys ;-)
 
Damn , I was wrong just because of the year which I knew but my keyboard is censored.

Anyway congratz to both.
 
Damn , I was wrong just because of the year which I knew but my keyboard is censored.

Anyway congratz to both.

Yeah you make a habit out of too fast posting....:lol:
 
And you sir, for the paint!

Please let me know what to send you guys ;-)

Thanks, I just wish I was on GTP at the time you posted.. was to easy to guess the car, as it was proven by everyone, as for the paint, that was a lucky shoot, I just came across the Cerbera Speed 6 in that color and though it looked like it lol.

I will take the new Mattes from the Aventador if you have the last DLC, if not then I will take 5 random colors from the Furai (the Gran Turismo xxxx colors).
 
Back