GuessTheCar 10: Free car and 5x paints [CLOSED!]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Outeke
  • 312 comments
  • 15,399 views
This went quick... I checked at nearly 19:00 GMT, since you said it would be up at 18:00, but wasn't up and I check again and it's closed...

Well I hope there's a next one! ;)
 
This went quick... I checked at nearly 19:00 GMT, since you said it would be up at 18:00, but wasn't up and I check again and it's closed...

Well I hope there's a next one! ;)

Thought Portugal, like Holland are in GMT+2? Portugal is CET, which is GMT+2
I launched the game just after 20.00 our time.

Of course there will be a new one again.
 
Suzuki Cappuccino, either the '91 version in Satellite Silver Metallic or the '95 version in Mercury Silver Metallic.

Congratulations, you named the right car. Your browser changed the 2 spaces between the make and model by *?
Please pay attention to that next time.
Unfortunately I deleted you 2 hours ago due to cleanup to add other people.
Please send a fr and I can send you your wish tonight.


Congratulations! You win too! The amazing 5 paints of your choice :D
What can I send tomorrow?

Did analog not get the colour first on his 2nd guess or did that not count? If it's me i'll take any 5 colourshifts please :D Thanks.

Contest Master!!!
:bowdown:

:lol: Thanks man.
 
YAY i won something :D
the * didn't come up when posting, then i didn't want to edit it and get DQ
and i'll take a 1944 ticket
 
The post had double answers...
I'll send 5 over tomorrow :lol:

Many thanks, any colourshifts apart from the TVR ones if possible please :)
 
Thought Portugal, like Holland are in GMT+2? Portugal is CET, which is GMT+2
I launched the game just after 20.00 our time.

Of course there will be a new one again.

No Portugal is GMT not CET, but we are in Summer time (daylight savings I think), so it's +1 during this time of the year (or at least it's what it seams comparing the times you mentioned in the earlier post when we talked about region times), so probably the 1st time I checked I wasn't looking 45 minutes latter, but 15 earlier...

Doesn't really matter though.
 
No Portugal is GMT not CET, but we are in Summer time (daylight savings I think), so it's +1 during this time of the year (or at least it's what it seams comparing the times you mentioned in the earlier post when we talked about region times), so probably the 1st time I checked I wasn't looking 45 minutes latter, but 15 earlier...

Doesn't really matter though.

So confusing....sorry
 
So confusing....sorry

Don't worry, next time post the time you will post it at your local time (this way you will know exactly at what time it will be, and everyone who cares will just look up what time that is for them... well that's what I normally do at least...).
 
I miss every single competition. :(
 
I miss every single competition. :(

It's because we are Aussies:lol: thats the price we pay for beautiful weather and being first to celebrate New Years
 
It's because we are Aussies:lol: thats the price we pay for beautiful weather and being first to celebrate New Years

Don't forget the upside down driving:lol:

DSC00011.jpg
 
It's because we are Aussies:lol: thats the price we pay for beautiful weather and being first to celebrate New Years

👍
 
cryptomanic
Don't forget the upside down driving:lol:

Well, there isn't any up or down in space. :lol:
 
Trebor555 ; Ticket sent! Enjoy

Igwyana, tomorrow you will receive your paint (sorry for the delay ; forgot a promised send to a friend)
 
Raising from the grave, time to start this up again....

Hopefully today or else this weekend we'll put a new picture in the OP.
Keep track of the title...when it opens.

👍
 
Chevorlet corvette ZR1 '09
 
Oh sorry, it hasn't opened yet. Teaches me to not read :banghead:
 
Ok, the game is open, read the OP carefully, no message editing allowed!

Go search :)
 
Infiniti Coupe Concept '06?
 
Infiniti Coupe Concept '06?

Should we all cheer now? Was it easy?

Congrats mate, what can I send you?
 
Should we all cheer now? Was it easy?

Congrats mate, what can I send you?

Cheers Mr Orange, realised it was a camera so went in search of which one.

I'm not collecting so anything sir, suprise me :)👍

Thanks Warty Carl :lol:
 
Cheers Mr Orange, realised it was a camera so went in search of which one.

I'm not collecting so anything sir, suprise me :)👍

Thanks Warty Carl :lol:

Werty :grumpy:

And no problem
vader_thumbs_up.jpg
 
Prize received, Thank you sir 👍
 
Did you like it? Not a specific collector car.
 
Back