GuessTheCar 10: Free car and 5x paints [CLOSED!]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Outeke
  • 312 comments
  • 15,399 views
Awesome, the luck of the Dutch eh :D

If possible can I have a 1962 ticket please?

Many Thanks 👍

Edit - I don't need a JG suit ;)


You are a lucky man!
Two tickets in one day ... 👍
Congratulations!
:)
 
I can send a Jeff Gordon suit to Igwyana. (Just an offer...)
 
Audi le mans quattro in jet blu
And i know its closed
 
I tried to send FR but it said it wasn't registered. I tried MyBoardNick and my boardnick.:nervous:
 
I tried to send FR but it said it wasn't registered. I tried MyBoardNick and my boardnick.:nervous:

Ive sent a fr to you but forgot the -
My psn name is the same as my board nick.
I had 4 lime green paints already so onlu had to buy 1 lfa.

Cheers
 
Tomorrow evening - Guess The Car #8 :-) about 18.00 GMT

Be ready, it will be a difficult detail one.
A bit like the third one....
 
Uploading pictures now.....

tick tack tick tack
 
Enjoy!

Read OP carefully...or accept disqualification.
 
Art morrison in its silver!
 
Ferrari F430 '06
 
Suzuki Cappuccino, either the '91 version in Satellite Silver Metallic or the '95 version in Mercury Silver Metallic.
 
1995 Suzuki Cappuccino (EA21R)
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
Such a lost that people can't read nowadays :(
 
Suzuki Cappuccino (EA11R) '91
 
Suzuki**Cappuccino (EA21R) '95
 
Such a lost that people can't read nowadays :(
Sorry to post again but im confused by your OP about editing an answer, is editing it allowed once or not at all? And has anybody so far been remotely close?
 
Suzuki Cappuccino (EA11R) 91'
satellite silver metallic
 
Such a lost that people can't read nowadays :(

Ah my bad, seems I mentioned 2 cars then, although is there any real visual difference between them apart from some very minor details perhaps?
Although spotting those differences (if there are any, and noticable from that picture, perhaps maybe the indicator lights) is part of this game I guess.
 
Sorry to post again but im confused by your OP about editing an answer, is editing it allowed once or not at all? And has anybody so far been remotely close?

The edit function is not allowed. Once posted is posted. You can post again if for example did not include a paint color. You are allowed to make a car and a paint guess every day for the game. How you make them, is up to you.

Ah my bad, seems I mentioned 2 cars then, although is there any real visual difference between them apart from some very minor details perhaps?
Although spotting those differences (if there are any, and noticable from that picture, perhaps maybe the indicator lights) is part of this game I guess.

The game allows you to make 2 guesses. If indeed you had to choose one of them, you have to write it as writen on mygt. Sorry rule of the game.
 
Suzuki Cappuccino (EA21R) '95

Colour - Mercury Silver Metallic
 
Suzuki Cappuccino (EA11R) 91 in Satellite Silver Metallic
 
Suzuki Cappuccino (EA21R) '95

Satellite Silver Metallic
 
Suzuki**Cappuccino (EA21R) '95

Congratulations, you named the right car. Your browser changed the 2 spaces between the make and model by *?
Please pay attention to that next time.
Unfortunately I deleted you 2 hours ago due to cleanup to add other people.
Please send a fr and I can send you your wish tonight.

Suzuki Cappuccino (EA21R) '95

Colour - Mercury Silver Metallic

Congratulations! You win too! The amazing 5 paints of your choice :D
What can I send tomorrow?
 
Ah my bad, seems I mentioned 2 cars then, although is there any real visual difference between them apart from some very minor details perhaps?
Although spotting those differences (if there are any, and noticable from that picture, perhaps maybe the indicator lights) is part of this game I guess.

I'll pay more attention to make sure the picture is unique to a car.
Thank you for pointing that out.
 
Back