GuessTheCar 10: Free car and 5x paints [CLOSED!]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Outeke
  • 312 comments
  • 15,394 views
Actually mate webwolf and myself have guessed the Scuderia version they are different cars:tup:

Oh sorry I didn't read the scuderia part, my apologies.
 
damn that is the Scuderia!
 
Going well everybody? So confusing all those pictures and guesses...:D
 
ferrari in black
 
Comeon people, finish this one so I can send out the prices! Lost day without sending anything! :D
 
Ferrari F430 06"
Color: Nero Daytona WB

It would be 2nd guess so its invalid.
Bye for now.:)
 
Ferrari F430 06"
Color: Nero Daytona WB

It would be 2nd guess so its invalid.
Bye for now.:)

haha no use to repeat your answer...and it isn't the next day either..
Anybody else who can guess on this forum for a free car/ticket and/or paint!
 
haha no use to repeat your answer...and it isn't the next day either..
Anybody else who can guess on this forum for a free car/ticket and/or paint!

I have sat there looking at my UCD all day and still not 100% on this one.LOL:) Dam Ferrari,s.
Your cruel man.:yuck:
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)
 
Ferrari?
 
Has nobody guessed the correct car yet?
 
As soon as both answers are in the thread I will announce who won what.
Until then, name a brand and the used paint :)
 

I can just picture you sat thee giggling away to your self. LOL.
So not going to read posts in the threads when I do these guess one,s any more?
Bye for now mate.:)
 
Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07

Nighthawk Black Pearl
 
ferrari f430 scuderia 07
ultimate opal black(rp)
 
I'm pretty sure It'sa F430 Scuderia..and I'll try Nuovo Blu Pozzi seeing as noone else has said it.
 
The only car that there is in GT5 that has kind of the same headlight is the: Ferrari SP1 ‘08
That's my guess. No idea which colour.
 
its ferrari f430 black
 
Ferrari F430 Black Daytona?
 
My 1e guess for contest #2:

Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07
Color: Nero

Congrats, you can choose a car/ticket of your choice!

I'm pretty sure It'sa F430 Scuderia..and I'll try Nuovo Blu Pozzi seeing as noone else has said it.

Finally the right color, congrats mate, send me a FR and tell me which 5 paint chips you want to receive!
 
Any colour shifts will do please mate.:) what is your psn?
 
:)
 
Last edited:
Got ya,thanks.:)

Recieved,thanks mate.:)
 
Last edited:
Darn you got there before me, quite an easy picture if im honest OP. :sly:

So easy that you could not guess the right answer.... 👍
 
If I'd been quicker I'd of got the car aswell...;)
 
I will sir.
 
I'm here to collect my price car :dunce:
It's not the million dollar car but the.....Clio Trophy Race Car '00 - Black #33 :dopey:

That was my last missing Cup Car from the list and my first price ever, haha THX

Sorry F-racer1995, but I also thought you were first. I saw your answer when I refreshed the page. But the Scuderia was the winning part for me :) Just Luck
 
Back