GuessTheCar 10: Free car and 5x paints [CLOSED!]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Outeke
  • 312 comments
  • 15,399 views
Open for business.

No car gifting today, only paint.
It is a detailed picture but from which car is this little detail?
 
OMG :O that is very little detail indeed :lol: I'm not even going to attempt this :lol:
 
GT-R Stealth

GT-R GT500 Stealth Model :sly:
 
Last edited:
Gran Turismo Red Bull X2010 Prototype
 
Its a detail, but it is on the car alot. Think and find :)
 
Ford GT LM-Spec II TestCar

Well done, send a fr to this nick and choose 5 paints.
Post them here please.

Thanks!
 
Well done, send a fr to this nick and choose 5 paints.
Post them here please.

Thanks!

Yes!
I sent FR to Outeke, if it was correct.
Paints I want:
AMG Monza Grau Mano
Nero Carbonio
Matte Yellow
Matte Dark Red
Matte Dark Silver

Thanks!
 
Yes!
I sent FR to Outeke, if it was correct.
Paints I want:
AMG Monza Grau Mano
Nero Carbonio
Matte Yellow
Matte Dark Red
Matte Dark Silver

Thanks!

Starting up.. I have to see about Nero Carbonio.
 
Starting up.. I have to see about Nero Carbonio.

There might be a few grammar mistakes, but Nero is 100% sure correct.
 
Last edited:
I have 8 different Nero paints, but not that one, sorry.
 
Too late, I already gave the best CS there is ;)
 
OP updated. Open for business!

Good luck and enjoy :)

ps. Cannot gift ticket/car before august 8th.

Cheers, I'm off to bed.
 
Mercedes 300 SL coupe '54 in Graphitgrau
 
My that is tough..it is for sure a Merc 300 SL '54..in Schwarz?
 
'54 300SL Blaugrau
 
Mercedes 300 SL coupe '54 in Hellblau.
 
Graphite Grey : Mercedes-Benz 300SL Coupe '54
 
In the OP is stated that you have to write the correct name of the car as writen on mygt.

Mercedes 300 SL coupe '54 in Graphitgrau

Why didn't you say Mercedes-Benz :(

My that is tough..it is for sure a Merc 300 SL '54..in Schwarz?

You too... it is Mercedes-Benz

'54 300SL Blaugrau

You too, lucky you, you got the right paint, please choose 5 paints you want and send a FR the me.

Mercedes 300 SL coupe '54 in Hellblau.

so close on the name...but it is Mercedes-Benz

Graphite Grey : Mercedes-Benz 300SL Coupe '54

We have a winner for the car/ticket, how lucky are you after 5 persons.
Let me know what to send (if you want :P)

Thanks everybody.
 
Yeah congrats... the only 0/0 RUF I had I lost when I gave it to Igwyana.
Without making a backup :(

Anything else you can think of? :P

Ouch mate that back up thing is a pain I have lost a few in the past.:(
But if you have any in the OCD, American muscles left in there.
Could you let me know the colour of a couple and I will glady take one of them. Thank you mate:tup:
Big up for the compo.:)
Car will be going to my 0/0/0 garage so I will send FR from there shortly mate.
Chat soon bye for now.:)

EDIT: Just tried to send FR from my 0/0/0 account and your friends list is full mate.:(
No worrys just send to my normal account?
 
Ill diss some people since I need to add others too ....

And I'll have a look for what I got (I bought 29 cars from the 30 in OCD) hehe
 
Next time I play I will be 100% awake.;) No more name skimping for me.:sly:,well done Chris.:)👍
 
Ill diss some people since I need to add others too ....

And I'll have a look for what I got (I bought 29 cars from the 30 in OCD) hehe

Thanks mate that will be great.
I will PM my other account so you know then, when your ready just fire me a FR. Am always checking mate.
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Next time I play I will be 100% awake.;) No more name skimping for me.:sly:,well done Chris.:)👍

Oh am well chuffed Rob, Never really win anything but this is a nice surprize.👍
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
In the OP is stated that you have to write the correct name of the car as writen on mygt.



Why didn't you say Mercedes-Benz :(

Because I didn't know we were being so picky, oh well that'll teach me to read properly ;) Good competition anyway, thanks 👍
 
Last edited:
Back